When we were kids we all loved digital watches. But we grew out of it. Right? Wrong! Smart and cool digital watches are the newest trends and here’s why you should wear one:
Top Reasons To Wear a Digital Watch:
A digital watch is defined as a watch that uses numerals to display the time in place of the traditional hour- and minute- hands. The “digital” part refers to the use of digits, as opposed to the most common analog display.
A digital watch is a great thing to wear. A digital watch has the following features:
- It’s easier to read at a glance than an analog watch.
- It works even if you live near the poles, where the length of the day varies significantly during the year.
- There’s no fiddling with it if you go from daylight savings time to standard time and back again; it just keeps track automatically and adjusts itself accordingly.
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re left-handed or right-handed; no matter how you hold your arm, the display will always be right-side-up and readable.
- The battery lasts much longer than a battery in an analog watch.
- You can set it for any time zone your travels take you to without having to reset it every few minutes as time zones change.
- It can store decades of information, so you can remember what day of the week your birthday is on, or the number of times each month that each family member calls home (this is a little exaggerated though).
- The display can show any information available from a computer: stock market quotes, news headlines, anything!