Gel nail gloss can last a week or more with appropriate treatment. We have some ideas from experts at BLUESKY on just how to maintain your gel polish looking terrific for longer and also keep it chip-free!
Methods To Make Your Gel Polish Last Longer:
Comply with these ideas to obtain one of the most out of your gel manicure.
- The secret to a long-lasting gel manicure is proper nail preparation. It takes a little time, but it’s worth the initiative. First, get rid of all nail polish with an acetone-based polish cleaner. This is important because any type of residual polish will protect against the polish from correctly adhering to the nail.
- When you’ve gotten rid of all traces of old gloss from your fingernails, trim away any kind of ragged edges you might have left behind while tidying up the edges of your nails.
- Successive is your skim coat. Always use a skim coat to maintain your nails strong as well as healthy. Not making use of a skim coat can also create peeling and chipping of the polish quicker than typical. Look for one that has strengthening buildings, such as this BLUESKY base coat.
- Next off, paint each nail with two thin coats of your favorite gel gloss shade.
- Do not permit the topcoat to become too thick by adding an excessive item or a lot of layers. If you do, then it will certainly begin to exfoliate earlier than normal, leaving unequal patches of color on your nails.
- Do not enable the overcoat to become too thick by including excessive product or a lot of layers. If you do, then it will certainly begin to flake off quicker than normal, leaving uneven spots of shade on your nails.
- Ensure that your overcoat does not consist of any kind of formaldehyde or other harmful chemicals that can cause allergic reactions or aggravate sensitive skin. The Bluesky topcoat is devoid of any kind of unsafe, harmful materials. So give it a try.
- You can prolong the life of your manicure by tidying up any kind of excess gloss around your follicles after application yet before it dries out totally.